Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Pictures.......Finally!

Samuel opening up food for their new kitchen

Jack and his new rocking horse.......this kid loves horses!!

Jack discovers a new horse in his stocking......we now have about 20 horses in our house!
Samuel and his dragon.....he has been into dragons and dinosaurs lately
Sam and Jack playing with their new kitchen Santa brought them......Jake had a hard time letting the boys play with a kitchen but he couldn't say no when they told him over and over thats what they wanted for Christmas!
Coming down the stairs checking out what Santa brought them!

Making cookies for Santa


Testing out the cookies to see if they are just right for Santa!

I wanted to put Christmas pictures up for the longest time but due to not being in our own home......we don't have the computer set up or the internet. So I use Jake's laptop and someones unsecured wireless internet while I can! We had a great Christmas.....the boys enjoyed every minute of it. We spent Christmas Eve morning making cookies for Santa.......Christmas Eve with my family.......spent Christmas morning at home and that afternoon we went to Jake's family. Here are some pictures of our Christmas!

2 comments:

Michelle S. said...

Great pictures! It is fun to see the boys with their kitchen. It will be okay, Jake.

We think of you a lot, and fondly!

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

I love those pictures. They remind me of how we made cookies with you and Ryan for Santa. Where does the time go?