We haven't been doing too much this week because our poor little Jack had the stomach flu/cold.....now that he is doing better Samuel seems to be getting a little cold! Does it ever end?! Here are some sweet pictures of Jack sleeping in our bed. He actually had fallen asleep on his little chair so I tried to put him in his bed but he woke up and told me to get him out of his bed. So I took him out of his bed and he laid right down on the floor so I picked him up and took him to our bed where he fell right asleep. I guess when you're sick you just need some good sleep in mommys and daddys bed!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Our week!
We haven't been doing too much this week because our poor little Jack had the stomach flu/cold.....now that he is doing better Samuel seems to be getting a little cold! Does it ever end?! Here are some sweet pictures of Jack sleeping in our bed. He actually had fallen asleep on his little chair so I tried to put him in his bed but he woke up and told me to get him out of his bed. So I took him out of his bed and he laid right down on the floor so I picked him up and took him to our bed where he fell right asleep. I guess when you're sick you just need some good sleep in mommys and daddys bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sweet Jack. I feel so bad when they are sick. I am glad he is doing better!!
He looks so precious! I am glad that he is doing better!
Post a Comment