


Samuel's fourth birthday is coming up on Thursday and we had the great idea of making him a dragon cake (he has been into dragons lately, probably from watching sleeping beauty) I looked up on the internet for instructions on how to make a dragon cake. When I told Jake that I thought we should try to make one he thought it was a great idea and seemed pretty enthused to make one for Samuels birthday. I am proud to say that all this is Jake's work......he did 100% of it. All it took was 2 8" cakes, frosting , some grahm crackers for the spikes and some creativity! This cake was just a practice run. When we make the actually cake we want to put white chocolate for the spikes and horns and use red frosting for the tongue and eyes and fruit rollups for the wings. I am very impressed with Jakes cake decorating skills.....he has never done this before so I am very pleased with his work! Thanks Jake for being a wonderful dad and making Sam a dragon cake (which by the way Sam just loves!)
2 comments:
Way to go Jake!! Maybe you could earn extra income.....start making kids birthday cakes!! :)
Very impressive! Definitely beats out the regular sheet cake alternative. So, can you teach Ryan some of those mad cake-building skills?
Post a Comment