




Today our first born turned four years old! My how you have changed in the past four years! It is hard for me to believe that four year ago today I went into labor unexpectedly four weeks early and had to have an emergency c-section due to you being a footling breech. I remember being in the hospital nervous but also very excited to meet our little guy. I remember holding my little man for the first time and was filled with an overwhelming amount of love for him. My love for you Samuel grows more everyday! You are truly a miracle and a blessing to us. Your dad and I worried about you while you were in the ICU due to fluid in your lungs and irregular breathing but your dad gave you a wonderful blessing and we knew you would be just fine. It was so hard to see you struggle and be hooked up to machines but we felt so blessed and proud to be your daddy and mommy! We love you so much and feel so blessed you were sent to us. We truly have enjoyed the past four years with you Samuel Jacob Romney! We can't wait to see what the next four years brings! We sure had fun with you at the zoo today! Happy fourth Birthday Sam!Love your daddy and mommy

3 comments:
We do love you so much, Sam!! Grandpa and I are so proud of you and are so blessed that we are grandparents to you!!
Love ya lots!
Grandpa and Grandma J.
Happy birthday little man!:)
Baylie and Jack need to get together. She ALWAYS wants to play horsies with me and loves to tie her laces onto everything.
Happy birthday Sam!
Post a Comment