



I guess we love him....that's what we do!! I came downstairs to find this.......I looked at Jack and he thought I was going to get upset with him because he immediately looks right at me and says " look mom I made a fence!" He built a fence with his string that goes to his lace and trace cards and was pretending to be a baby horse. He wanted me to play with him and be a mommy horse. So I got down on the floor to play with him. I know when this kid is up to something because he is unusually quiet. I sure do love this kid....he keeps us on our toes!

4 comments:
Cute! My eight year old still ties up doorknobs sometimes - such a knotty kid!
Cousin Robyn if you're wondering who this is;)
Maybe he is just practicing to become a surgeon!!
What a cutie!!
With knots like that, he's going to be a fine Boy Scout!
That is adorable. What a smart and creative kid
Post a Comment