Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Brotherly Love





It is so nice when these two get along.....one minute they are best friends the next they are screaming at each other!  This happened to be one of those moments I need to cherish!  It was so sweet to to Sam pushing his brother in the swing.  I am so happy that these two have each other and that they are so close in age (18months apart)!  It was not so easy when they were younger but now I love that they are so close in age!  They are each others best friend and playmate.  I wonder what Jack will do when Sam goes to preschool next month?!  I am actually glad they will be apart for a few hours every week.  I think they both need a little bit of separation time from each other to grow individually.

1 comment:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

These are priceless. Just hang on to these so you can look at them during the times of not-so-brotherly-love that they do and will have. :)