
We were taking a drive up Dry Fork Canyon one day and stopped to talk to one of the guys that works for Utah State up here. He lives up the canyon and was nice enough to let the boys pet, feed and ride the horses. The boys were quite timid at first. I am sure because from afar the horses don't look very big but close up they look huge! After a few minutes the boys got more comfortable with them and loved feeding them pellets and hay. They even got to sit on one horse and ride her for a minute! Sometimes I wonder if Jack keeps up his love of horses we may end up owning one of these someday!

1 comment:
Horses can be very huge up close! You better be prepared to have a horse.....I think Jack isn't going to drop horses from his favorite list any time soon!
Post a Comment