Sunday, October 4, 2009

Even girls know how to play in the dirt!








We were outside a couple days ago and the boys were busy playing in the sandbox and Ava was on the grass. I run inside for a minute and when I come back Ava was busy playing in the sand with her brothers. This little girl LOVES to be around her brothers. She also LOVES to get into everything and doesn't mind getting dirty! On a different note.......I LOVE the plumbers crack on Sam in the second to last picture!

2 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

What a cutie she is!! She definitely is growing up! I am glad she can get in there with them and play!!

Esther said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe you have 3! (Well I can, but time sure flies huh!)
It's fun to see what you are up to!