Monday, October 12, 2009

One more month to go....














until you are a whole year old! My oh my where does the time go? I feel so blessed to be your mommy. It is truly a blessing to have not one, not two, but THREE beautiful healthy children! I feel so privileged that you and your brothers chose me and your daddy to be your parents. It is been so much fun to have a daughter to even things out a bit! I love dressing you up with hair bows, dresses, and itty bitty shoes. But I love even more knowing that I have a daughter who will someday look up to me and one day when you are all grown up be one of my best friends!

At 11 months you are......
  • Pulling yourself up on everything
  • staring to cruise around furniture
  • starting to eat more food, you still spit a lot of it out and throw it on the floor!
  • Loves to eat Gerber Yogurt Melts, yogurt, eggs, bananas, cantaloupe, and crackers
  • Loves to wrestle with your daddy and brothers
  • Is a big time mommy's girl!
  • Hates when I walk away!
  • You are usually just fine with daddy if I am not in the room, but once I walk in the room you immediately start crawling for me and whining for me to pick you up!
  • Loves to get into things you're not supposed to, including the bathroom, picking up food from the floor, getting into your brothers toys while they are playing, and the stairs
  • At your 9 month appointment you weighed 15 lbs 2 oz and were 26 and a half inches tall......in the 1% for weight and 8% for height!
  • You look like you are 6 months old!
  • Getting up anywhere from 2-4 times a night and will not cry yourself to sleep, you want me to nurse you back to sleep!
  • Loves to get dirty in the sandbox with your brothers
  • You love to be tickled and "roughed up" by your brothers
  • You have beautiful strawberry blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes!
  • You clap your hands, say dada, you love to dance and sing!
  • I really cannot believe that you are almost ONE! I am so lucky and blessed to be your mama. It has been so much fun to see you learn and discover these past 11 months!

2 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Ava reminds me so much of you, Heather. You are my sweet daughter and I am blessed so much to be your mom. You are my best friend (next to your dad, of course). I just know that you and Michelle will be best friends in the eternities!

Unknown said...

DARLING pictures!:) I can't believe how fast time flies! She is beautiful!