Coming in after a 26 mile bike ride

Getting ready for a 6 mile run

Coming across the finish line





Second place in age division 30-34

Friends Nate and Rochelle Marsh who also competed in
the tri and Rochelle got 3rd place for her age division...great job Rochelle!

15 was his number
O for Olympic version and 30 for his age
Today he completed a total of 1 mile swim, 26 mile bike ride and a 6.2 mile run. I can't even imagine doing what he has accomplished! He took 2nd place in his age group!! I am one proud wife right now!! I have one amazing husband! We were there to support him, even Jake's parents came out to watch. Thank you to my in-laws for coming to support Jake and help with the kids.
Dino-Tri in Vernal........completed!!
Echo Tri in Coalville July 10, 2010.....watch out......here we come!! Good luck babe!! I will be right there cheering you on!

1 comment:
Yay Jake!!! We are so proud of you!!
Post a Comment