Last but not least is our sweet baby Ava as Jack would say. Ava is now 11 weeks old and is definalitly showing us her personality. She loves to hold conservations with us....especially at the changing table. She is smiling and cooing all the time and gets so excited when she gets attention. I realized the other day when we had our stake conference that she no longer looks like a newborn. I went into the mothers room to feed Ava and there was a women in there feeding her little baby boy. I asked how old he was a she told me he was 4 days old. I realized then that Ava is no longer a newborn newborn and for a moment it made me feel sad. They lose that newborn look way too fast!!
Ava has been a wonderful baby. She eats well and sleeps well. The only thing I wish she would do was take a pacifier. The only time I can get her to take it is in the sling and SOMETIMES at night. We love having our baby Ava in our family! It is nice to have another female in the house! You are truly loved by all of us....especially your brothers. They are always watching out for you, telling me when you are crying and letting me know when you spit up. I know that they will always watch out and protect you. We are so overjoyed you joined our family!

2 comments:
Precious Ava, you are a joy to the family!!
What a darling! I was showing her off yesterday to my co-workers, and they were all cooing at the computer screen. It was pretty funny.
Post a Comment