Thursday, January 22, 2009

Family Pictures!



The Butlers came over on Saturday to take some family pictures for me. I really wanted some of all of us together and Ashleigh did a great job considering all my boys wanted to do was run around and play. Sam told me he was done taking pictures even before we started! Then after starting he kept telling Ashleigh he wanted her to take 10 pictures.....it was so cute. Samuel usually does great with pictures and loves having his picture taken but Jack just doesn't want to cooperate at all. He was so upset one time he threw his head back and hit it on the wall.....so then he had tears flowing and wouldn't stop until he got his bear (his comfort toy) Then Sam started crying because he wanted his dog (his Comfort toy) because Jack had his bear! I think Ava was the most cooperative.....she was pretty much content the whole time. Ashleigh and I both thought she must have liked all the commotion going on from my boys! Thanks for taking our pictures.....we will have to try more when it gets a little warmer outside and maybe they will cooperate more....yeah right!

After picture taking we went out to dinner at Cafe Rio. It was pretty darn crazy with 4 boys having a great time playing and screaming! They were all so good but noisy......they were just doing what boys do! We love playing with your family Ashleigh and can't wait to do it again!

3 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Wonderful pictures. I just want to reach out and hug all of you!!

Ashleigh said...

It was so much fun! I just love your cute little family!

Stephanie J said...

Cute pictures. We'll have to get out of church early (and skip out on Sharing Time), but we'll be there for the blessing on Sunday. Love you guys!