Thursday, January 22, 2009

My two boys!!



Here are my two wonderful boys who let me practice taking pictures on them. Actually Samuel lets me take pictures while most of the time Jack just tells me to leave him alone! Sam just loves having his picture taken. He will always pose for me and if I do dare to take the camera off of him to take pictures of Jack and Ava, he is stepping in front of it so I don't miss anything of him!

Even though I really wanted to have a baby girl while I was pregnant with Samuel and Jack I would not change a thing now. I love having my boys......they keep everyday interesting and exciting!

2 comments:

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Jack sure is engrossed in watching the show

and

that is sooooo Sam.

They are both so handsome!!

Ashleigh said...

You did a great job! Keep practicing!