Monday, May 25, 2009
Mom, I've got big foobs!
I just had to write down something Jack told me tonight. I was getting him dressed into his pajamas just about ready to zip them up when he stops me from zipping them up. He turns to me as he is pointing to his chest and says "look mom I've got big foobs!" It took me a second to realize what he was talking about and then I realized that he actually was trying to say boobs (pardon my language) I realized right then and there that I need to be careful about what I say in front of my children! I am sure he has heard me talk about those to Jake as I have been nursing Ava. Kids sometimes are just so funny in the things they say....they are very honest and tell it how it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Now that is funny......kids do repeat everything they hear!!
I only wish that I talked to Ben about my big foobs instead of my small ones! After nursing they just aren't like they used to be.
I once asked grandma about foobs. I think it was the only time she was speechless. HAHAHA I can tell Jack's a cutie.
Post a Comment