








We are starting to feel more settled and adjusted here in Vernal! I did get a new cell phone with service so now I don't feel completely lost. We are still waiting to get cable and Internet, hopefully they are coming on Friday. All of the boxes are now out of the way and mostly unpacked. There are a few I have to go through but those are in the storage room for now. Now I just need to decorate the house! We have met both of our neighbors on either side of us and both are very nice and welcoming. I will post some pictures of the house as soon as I get a chance to take some. I haven't had much time for taking pictures lately......it takes a lot of time and energy to move and unpack. We did find some time today to go fly kites. The boys got these kites on Easter and we haven't had a chance to use them until today. It was a perfect windy and warm day for flying kites and playing at the park!

2 comments:
The boys look like they are sure enjoying themselves!! Did you have Ava in the frontpack? Nice park, how far is it from your home?
We miss you guys! Let's for sure get together when you guys come into town!
Post a Comment