


We decided it would be good to take the boys to the Vernal Temple grounds for Family Home Evening. Both Samuel and Jack have been very curious and asking a lot of questions about church, Jesus, Heavenly Father and the temple. When I told the boys that we were going to go walk around outside of the temple Jack put his hands together and exclaimed "hurrah I get to see Jesus!" It was one of the sweetest things I have ever heard! Then Samuel said he wanted to go inside the temple. I tried to explain that when he is 12 years old he can go and do baptisms for the dead. The boys had a great time at the temple grounds. They kept saying "it's locked....I have an idea why don't we use your keys to open it?!" The boys mostly wanted to run around and explore things. When we got in the van to go home Jack said he wanted to go in the temple. Jake then explained when he is 12 years old he can get a special paper with permission on it that will allow him to go in. The whole way home he kept repeating I want a permission paper I want a permission paper! It was a nice experience to take our kids to the temple grounds for Family Home Evening. Even though they were running around crazy I know they felt their Heavenly Fathers and Jesus there with them! I feel so blessed to be sealed to my parents and siblings and now to my husband and children. What a wonderful and special blessings temples are!

2 comments:
What a wonderful Family Home Evening!!! Do that often and your children will remember and the love of the Temple will grow and continue as they grow.
We are so glad that you are sealed to us!!! What a wonderful plan our Heavenly Father has for us!!!!
I love the pictures of the boys hugging! Sweet!
Post a Comment